Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

What kind of mindset do you have?

 Kia ora welcome back to my blog. In this blog I will share about my new learning on a growth mindset. This week in Kaupeka hub we have been learning about a growth mindset and a fixed mindset. This is a growth mindset and fixed mindset.


Now that you know what a growth and fixed mindset is, I am going to share what I have created. I have created a poster on J.K Rowling to show what kind of mindset she has.



I chose to use google drawings for a poster because it clearly explains what I have learned and is really simple.

Thank you for reading my blog, what kind of mindset do you have? Maybe both?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post