Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

My learning about the Rosary

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to share with you about my literacy board Rosary learning. But you might not know what a literacy board is for us in the Tumu Hub. A literacy board is a google slide that updates every week with a new topic. This weeks topic was the Rosary. First thing on the literacy board is learning. The board has a few links to  some articles about the topic. You read them until your mind is full about what the topic is. Then you create. The create might be a poster, a slide, a doc or maybe a video. After you create it and have it checked by a teacher, you share it, which I am doing on a blog, this blog. Here is my poster create for the Rosary beads. I had to make the Rosary beads and explain how to pray it with what prayer you need to know. I have created this using lines and shapes.


Thank you for reading. Have you ever prayed the whole rosary?

8 comments:

  1. Wow Elsha,

    I loved how you said about the literacy board and all of the steps to get up to making the Rosary. I also liked how you made the Rosary without using a image.

    - Zac K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsha,

    I loved how you were so specific about everything on your poster.
    Mabe next time show the mysterys.

    - Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zac, Thanks for commenting!
    You are very nice commenting on my blog
    Elsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cooper, Thanks for commenting!
    I have taken in the feedback, yes it would be a good idea to put in the mysteries for the people that don't know them. Maybe next time!
    Elsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Elsha Molly here I loved how you wrote in your blog all the steps. Do you know all the mysteries?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elsha
    I liked the way you told the steps on how to do the rosary.
    Maybe next time show some mysteries?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Elsha I'll liked the way you did steps on the Rosary, it was really interesting and cool!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post