Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Anzac biscuts!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. I am going to share with you today about the anzac biscuts I made while in lock down. I will tell you how I made them too so that you can try and make them!

The first thing:
You will need:
1/2 cup standard flour
1/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup finely desiccated coconut
3/4 cup rolled oats
50g butter
1 tbsp golden syrup
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp boiling water

Next we had to preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with baking paper. Then we had to mix all dry ingrediants but the baking soda in a bowl. After that, we had to melt the butter and syrup in a pot on the oven. Step 4 was to dissolve the baking soda and boiling water together. Then we mix the wet ingrediants and stir. Lastly, we had to  add all the ingrediants together and mix until chunky. Then with clean hands, we rolled them in to balls on the tray and flattened them with a fork.
After they were all ready, we put them in the oven for fiveteen minutes. We put them on a cooling rack and waited five minutes until they were cool. They were delicous!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Elsha, Evelyn here. Yum, those biscuits look yummy. What else do you like to bake. Yesterday, my sister and I made some cupcakes. They were pink and we put sprinkles and marsh mellows on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsha Those look really good. I might try and make them. I am going to make cookies so I could make those too.

    From Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elsha - Looks like you have been busy! We have done quite a bit of baking lately. My favourite so far is my banana and chocolate chip muffins. I might give your recipe a try.

    What else have you made?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Evelyn! Wow! Those cupcakes sound delicous! I love to bake lots of things especially cake. But my brothers got to it first! See you later!
    Elsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mrs Bryce! My sister baked some muffins just like yours 2 days ago, and they are gone already!Thank you for commenting!
    Elsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Molly. You really should try them out. I LOVED them!
    Elsha xx

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post