Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Jiggly Jelly Cake

Kia ora, this week in the Kaupeka Hub we have been learning about hobbies. Our goal is: use knowledge from text to combine with new ideas (own and others) to come up with new thinking. I have learnt that a hobby is something you like to do, such as a sport or another activity that brings you happiness. We were tasked to create something that showed our understanding of hobbies, or create a video teaching someone how to do your hobby. I created a video about baking. I made lots of seperate videos then combined them and edited it, maybe you could try this while you are in lockdown!


My reflection is:
Next time I might make the instructions a bit more clear; there were some times when I played and paused the video too fast and you couldn't see what I was doing.

Question: What is your hobby? You never know, you may have lots!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post