Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables.

Kia ora, and welcome back to my blog. This blog is about the ten poems I wrote for our create week 6. We were learning about poem writing, and learnt about 4 different poem types. This included, Rhyming, Shape poem, Haiku and riddle. I chose a haiku, 10 actuually. The structure of a haiku is, 

First line: 5 syllables

Second line: 7 syllables

Third line: 5 syllables.

I wrote ten of these, not all of them were my best work because it was hard to think of the words but some of them I loved. Here they are:



Thank you for reading. My question for you is, what was you favourite one of my haikus and do you think you could write one about the same thing but differently?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Elsha

    Wow! Well done on all of your haiku poems, you have so many to read. I love that you have written some haikus about your family members, these are my favourite haikus of yours. Which one is your favourite?

    Miss Henderson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post