Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Whanau tasks Paper Airoplane challenge

Today for whanau tasks Quinn, George and I did a paper airoplane challenge. We each made a paper airoplane and then decorated it and gave it a name. My airoplane was called the stinging bee, Quinn had the golden plane star, and George had the red star. ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO! We flew our planes and they went for me, down the whole drive, Quinn, 2 metres from her, and George halfway down the drive. The end results were, I won the furtherest challenge, Quinn won the  best trick challenge ( for doing a flip after it started flying ), and George won the best decorated challenge.
My plane

Thank you for reading!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elsha
    That's a great challenge that you, Quinn and George competed in! Did you make your own paper planes or follow instructions from the internet like we did for instructional writing? What do you think made your plane fly the greatest distance?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katrina!Thanks for commenting!
    We didn't follow instructions to make our planes. We just knew how to make them! But I think my plane was fastest because of the way I made it. It had a pointier end and was verythin on the bottom.
    Elsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the way you've told the whole story, Elsha. You've given us all the details of what happened that day, and it made for a really interesting story. Your plane definitely went the furthest by far, I wonder if your previous experience in the instructional writing exercise earlier this year helped with your design?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mum! Thanks for commenting! Yeah the insturctional writing helped a bit I think because thats how I learnt to make a plane. But maybe I can just fly planes well!
    Elsha

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post