Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

I drew a dog! I played soccer! I bounced on the trampoline!

Hello and welcome back to my blog, today I drew a dog!

Welcome back to my blog. It is Friday, the day we get to choose what we do. My mum made a list of things we had to do today. First was reading until morning tea. Then we drew a dog. We followed 4 simple steps and drew a wonderful dog each! Here is my dog:
The next thing we did was sport. We walked down the street to the park and played a fun game of soccer. I was my brother Liam and I, vs Quinn and George. The final score was, 7:5 to my team!
Next we bounced on the trampoline because we still had some sport time left. This afternoon we will be doing independant work, te reo and whanau tasks.

Thank you for reading about my Friday Fun Day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elsha
    Sounds like you had a great day of free choice learning covering many subjects, well done! Great picture of the dog. What book did you read until morning tea? I am reading a book about a King of England but I must admit it's hard to keep track of all the characters in it! What did you end up doing for your whanau tasks?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elsha! That's a great summary of our day last week. I was really impressed by the team work you and Liam showed when you were playing football together. You definitely deserved the win! You've also done some really impressive reading in the last few weeks, it's so nice seeing you getting invested in the books you're reading, rather than just reading because you have to. I wonder if you'll become like me, unable to put the books down?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! Thanks for commenting! I was reading Harry Potter for reading Katrina and I really enjoyed it! But there is another blog for what I did at Whanau tasks so you can see that.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elsha
      The Harry Potter books are great! Are you enjoying it and which one are you reading? I persisted with my book for a bit longer but wasn't really enjoying it so started another one which I could not put down and finished it in two days. I might go back to the king book one day!
      Katrina

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post