Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

Elsha's Chilly Winter Sports season

For Winter Sport this year I played Netball. My team was a group of 7 girls and one boy. They were, Cory, Me, Megan, Sophie D, Caiomhe, Santara, Lara and Ariella. We played around 10 games and had good success and sometimes bad luck. My coach was Miss Parker, and I enjoyed having her as our coach this season. My favourite part of playing netball was having fun, and sometimes when I played a good game. At times I got a bit hurt but I always got back up and played even better then at first. It sometimes seems that getting hurt makes you stronger, as everyone always comes back strong after falling over. Whenever we lost I didn't mind because I always had fun and enjoyed the game.

The things I love about my teammates were, I love how they are always playing fair and making great passes and scoring awesome goals. They always had fun when we lost, just the same as me.
I have improved my defence, and my teamwork and sportsmanship. And I have loved the way we play as a team.
If you were to play Winter sport, what sport would you choose if you had the options of, Netball, Soccer, Tackle rugby, or Hockey?

4 comments:

  1. This is great! I'm so glad you've had fun this season, that's the most important thing~ ^Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed my blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elsha, I love your catchy title for this blog post. I agree that having fun is important and I'm glad that you experienced this. If I had the choice I probably would have selected soccer, so I could try something new. I did however, play some netball when I was younger and enjoyed that. Have you thought about what sport you might play next year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I thought that I should play rugby for a change. Thanks for the awesome comment!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post