Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

My awesome first day of term!

On 14.10.2019, It was the first day of term 4, and it was a really good day! First, for Gospel reflection, we did the story being thankful.I think this Gospel was my best reflection this year.
This is my Reflection
Next we had morning tea, and me and my friends climbed a tree and talked. After morining tea was the best part! We sat down in the middle space and Steve told us how when he was little, If he was late to school or talked in class, he would go to detention. If he missed detention, he would have the punishement of having the strap or the cane the next morning. For the strap, he would have to stand against a wall with your hand out and your elbow against a wall, then when they strap you, if you try moving your arm away you will bang your arm into the wall. The cane you had to put your head under a desk and the teacher would get the cane and wack you so that there was a mark there fo the rest of the week, but if you tried moving before you got whacked, you would bang your head on the desk.

They rest of the afternoon was filled with fun writing and reading, and more on our PBL this term, NZ past, and at the end of the day, we had prayers and went home with happy smiles on our faces.
What was the best day of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post