Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Hello Haiku!

This week for writing, on Tuesday, we wrote haiku's. They are a poem that have five syllables on the first line, seven on the next and five on the last. Here is an example,
An ocean voyage,
As waves break over the bow
The sea welcomes me
A Haiku does not have to rhyme, it just has to have the right amount of syllables. My friend Dakota and I made three Haiku's:
The dog barked at me
I then jumped and screamed so loud

Neighbours came quickly

Life is just awesome
I am always having fun
Even when I’m Numb

Sun sun sun sun sun,
It is so much fun fun fun
Even when it’s done

I hope you like them!

Have you ever written or read a Haiku? If so, Please comment and tell me!








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post