Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

Elsha's Wonderful Winter Sports

Every Thursday, for all of Term two... We have Winter Sports! I am playing Netball for Winter sports. I my team I have,  Me, Ariella, Caoimhe, Lara, Sophie,  Cory, and Santara. We play at Hagley netball courts where I play netball for the school on Fridays.  The choices of Winter sports were, Netball, Soccer, Rugby, and Hockey.

My First game:


We  arrive at Hagley and we now have to walk 10 minutes up to the netball courts. Sad😥. 

We are now eating lunch at the netball courts. It is starting to rain. Again, Sad😥. My court is number 20. we are versing St Annes. I am off court first. Next I come on as Defence. I am Defence for 2 quarters. Now I am Center. I play Center for the last quarter. Now the game is over. Miss Parker asks if any one has a nomination on player of the day. Lara puts her hand up and says," Elsha! "  Wahoo! I am player of the day! What a great game of netball! But... now we have to walk in the rain all the way back to the bus for 10 minutes😥.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is Brooke and I am from Marshland School I also do winter sport on Friday and on Thursday. This is really cool I really liked your story I could just imagine I was there it was so descriptive. Maybe you could make sense of your words a little bit more one more thing I would really want to know why you chose to do it on winter sport!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke! As you know, I am Elsha. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I did my blog on Winter Sport because winter sport is really fun and I want to share that with everyone so that they can try winter sport. What winter sport do you play?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post