Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Be the poem

 Kia ora, welcome back to my blog. This blog is about my Reading. We were learning about community. We looked at the benefits and disadvanteges of being in a community. Some of the advanteges are, you get new friends, the more hands the quicker things get done, you have people to share your ideas with and you have people to support you. Some disadvanteges are, you might have events when you want to do something else, it might be a bad community and they aren't nice, or maybe they just don't support you. We read a poem inspired by the beautitudes. Here is my unique poem: 


Thank you for reading. What is another Be word I could add?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Elsha, instead of saying:you get new friends, maybe say you make new friends! but overall I love your poem!
    -Santara

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post