Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Oh no! There's a sheep on the loose...

This week our goal is: Select from a wide range of genres when reading independently. We were tasked to create this blog and share our new learning About these articles: Blues win trans-tasman rugby title Runaway sheep on the loose in New Plymouth Should we keep pets?


Blues win trans - tasman rugby title

Title: Blues win trans - tasman rugby title

My opinion, because I don’t like the blues, is that there should be two tournaments and the winner of each tournament , the Australian tournament and New Zealand tournament and then the winners of each tournament v each other. The shapes they used were Titles, Describing words, paragraphs..


Runaway sheep on the loose in New Plymouth

Title: Runaway sheep on the loose

My opinion on the text is that they should set up a trap for the sheep to go into and then the sheep will be caught. Some of the shapes they have used a headline pun, and paragraphs.


Should we keep pets?

Title: Should We Keep pets?

My opinion is that we should keep pets so we can have company and so the dogs can be looked after and not be treated badly. Also I think that if you go away a lot then you have to leave your pet alone But I would rather have a pet with me to keep me company


My learning went great because I learned some cool new information and how to identify different genres!


Pronunciation of genres, john - rers.


What was your favourite article???


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post