Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Etiquette Emails

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog! This week we have been learning how to write a good email, or, etiquette email. We learnt with an example of a perfect email, and posters, articles and videos of how to write a good email. Then when we were with full knowledge of email writing, we created once again something to share our learning. This is the slideshow I created.



Thank you for reading. I hope you learnt something new.

Has this helped you with email writing? If it has, what has it helped you with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post