Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Rocking Reverseability with decimals

My learning intention: use a broad range of mental stratigies to solve addition and subraction problems - Reverseability

Hello and welcome back to Elsha's Excellent blog! Today I am going to share with you about my amazing screencastify!(well I mean it wasn't amazing, but it wasn't boring!) This week, we are learning about reverseability. So Mrs Finlayson asked us to create something to share our learning. I LOVE making screencastifys and so that is what I did. I made a screencastify about my learning. Here it is:

Thank you for reading and watching. Did you learn anything new from my video?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsha
    Fabulous screencastify on reversibility! It shows you have a good understanding of this and a fun way to show others how to do it! Do you find reversibility helps work out the sum quicker?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey katrina! Thanks for commenting!
    Yes I do find Reverseability easier for subtraction and I find rounding and compensating easier for addition.
    Elsha

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post