Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Take a look at this blog, I did some awesome work!

My learning intention: make connections between texts

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog! This week we were learning about Mother Mary. Mrs Bryce told us to create a poster that had a timeline about the life of Mary. I think mine was escpecially good because I did my pictures better than I have ever ever done! Anyway, Here is the link

Thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!!      Do you think my drawings were fantabulous?
I mean, Did you learn anything new from my poster about Mother Mary? And if you did, what did you learn?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsha
    You have created beautiful pictures of the important events in Mary's life. Well done for taking the time to do these drawings yourself. How long did it take you to do the drawings?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katrina! Thanks for commenting!
    I sort of took a long time to do the drawings, I started at school on wednesday create time, did some on wednesday night for an hour and and hour in the morning before sharing.
    Elsha

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post