Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Chicken weak

This week for dinner we had a chicken week. We didn't plan for it, but every night of the week we had chicken, except for one day, wednesday. It started on Sunday, when we had roast chicken, monday butter chicken, Tuesday we had what we call Mum's chicken because she makes it when usually Dad cookes the chicken, Wednesday was roast lamb and potatoes, Thursday we had some kind of chicken stew which included mashed potato, vegetables and of course chicken. And tonight we are having cordon bleu (ham and cheese inside a bit of chicken). I wonder what the weekend's dinner will be?

Thanks for reading my blog. Have you ever had nearly one meal all week?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsha
    The meals you had sound delicious! If I had the same type of meal for a week it would be chicken as well as that is my favourite meat. Did you help prepare any of the meals?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katrina! Thanks for commenting! No I did not help with any of the meals because I usually will help with the saturday burgers. Not that saturday though because there was no burger ingrediants.
    Elsha

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post