Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tidy Numbers

My learning intention:use a broad range of mental strategies to solve addition and subtraction problems-tidy numbers

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to share with you my learning about tidy numbers. When you say it like that, it sounds like I'm in year 3. So lets say it like this: Rounding and compensating using tidy numbers. We had to create a screencastify about what we learnt and show an example followed by a blog. Here is my screencastify.

Thank you for reading and watching my screencastify. I hope you learned something new!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsha
    Thanks for sharing your learning about tidy numbers. You were fabulous in the workshop on Tuesday. I have just requested access so I can view your screencastify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs Finlayson! I saw you requested access and now you should be able to see it. Thank you for commenting on my blog!
    Elsha

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post