Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Fred the dog

This week our learning intention was: make connections beetween texts and real life excperiences.

Kia ora everybody! Welcome back to my BIL ( blog in lockdown ) Today you will hear about Fred the dog, a mascot I created fpor my family all by myself! The words I described him as were, Hungry, Funny, Smiley, Fluffy, Jumpy, Happy! This mascot was a dog because my family loves dogs! We even have one of our own named Beau!* So here is a picture of my dog, and fred the dog!
Beau*
Fred

Thank you for reading!!

*Beau is pronounced Bo, like Bo peep without the peep

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsha, great job putting your goal up. I like that you read about mascots in the journal article and now you have created one that connects to your family. Would there be any other mascot or symbol you could use for your family? I would choose a love heart for my family mascot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a surfboard because most Sundays we go the beach and do boogie boarding and surfing. Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post