Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Whats in the blog?

For our math lesson day one of online learning we learnt what probabilty is. Or for me and some others, more about what it is. We had to play a game with the people in our bubble called 'whats in the bag'. How you play is you put six buttons or counters in a bag or container you can't see into. there needs to be two colors of buttons/counters in the bag. So there might be 3 green and three blue, 5 yellow and 1 green, etc.You tell the person guessing the two colors and they pull a button/counter out of the bag then on a telly chart put a mark under the color they pulled out. They keep pulling them in and out until they think they can guess how many of each color is in there. You can play as many times as you like.
I played with my sister Quinn because she also had to do that task. Here is our score:
Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsha
    Well done on typing up a tally chart of your results. It makes it easier to understand how the probability game is played. I liked how you included your sister in your learning as that would help her learning too. Have you played any other maths based games whilst we have been at home?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina! I haven't really played any math based games but I made one up! I will be blogging about it soon so I hope you get to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post