Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Baking in Lockdown!

This lockdown my sibblings and I have been baking A LOT! We have made so far, Anzac biscuits, Afghan slice, Cookies, Cupcakes, Afghan biscuits, cake and russian fudge. My sister and I made the anzac biscuits, cookies and cupcakes. And my brothers made the afghan slice, afghan biscuits, cake and russian fudge. Here is a picture of them all
                                                                 Anzac biscuits

Cookies 

                                                            Afghan slice
                                                                 Afghan biscuits
                                                   Chocolate cake
Russian fudge
They look delicous don't they! I hope you enjoyed reading about my baking

5 comments:

  1. From Dad - Yummy yummy for my tummy!! Your baking was super delicious and I want to eat more! Keep up the great baking to feed your dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad I can look at your wonderful pictures Elsha. I am impressed by all your baking but i have to say I am a bit relieved that I am not in your bubble but only because I simply could not resist your fabulous work. A great team effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs MacKay! Thank you for commenting on my blog. Did you know that the recipe I used for the cookies is the one Molly blogged about. I was following the steps she put up and they made delicous cookies!

      Delete
  3. Hi Elsha
    You have all been very busy with your baking it looks delicious! My personal favourite out of what you made would be the cookies and for what George made the Russian Fudge as they are the ones I like to eat the most! Are you planning on doing any more baking or making a meal?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katrina! I have now done a bit more baking. I have made some cupcakes that had a red batter and white icing! Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post