Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

My super scratch project

Kia ora Koutou! Welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing with you what I have been doing in past week while in lockdown. I have been making some scratch projects on scratch and I am going to tell you about them.

My first project -
My first project was a story about an evil witch. The witch is an evil witch who wants to turn everbody evil. She has a poor sad goblin servant who has to take orders just to get dinner evrery day. But he longs to be with his family and never smiles. Here is the link to my project

My next project - 
My next project was a small game that I made. It wasn't a really good game because I had never used scratch before to make a game. So I made up a game that was just a starter. It was a game where you had to hit the ball by pressing the space button. But because I had never made a game I couldn't quite figur out how to make something happen when the ball hit the player. Here is the link to my project

My last project - 
My last one all I did was scroll through the sprites ( character  ) and choose one to put in a show. I chose the balllerina and did that three times so that three ballerinas would dance instead of one. But they all looked the same so I changed them up to be different. Then I made them dance around the stage. Here is the link to my project
 
Thank you for reading my blog. I will post more about scratch once I have made some more!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsha - Sounds like you have been very busy teaching yourself to use scratch- what a a great project. I couldn't make the links work - not sure why but maybe I have to sign in.

    Looking forward to seeing some more of your posts Elsha. What else have you been doing during Lockdown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsha
    Yes, what a great way to keep busy by teaching yourself how to use Scratch. How did you teach yourself? Did you read or watch something or did you just jump onto Scratch and learn from doing? I learn best when I do something. For example, if someone is teaching me a card game, it is best that I play the game as I can never pick it up just by listening.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post