Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Walking through New Zealand

 Kia ora koutou! This blog is about my reading, writing and maths. Last week, I told you the name of my new place for chch, The Walk Through NZ. I finally finished it with my friend Izzy, and I think it looks really cool. I put a lot of work into it so I hope you like it!

Now maths. This week for maths we were doing a statictical investigation. A statictical investigation is when you collect data (information) and put it into a graph to show the data. My data is about Te Reo Speakers In NZ By Age. Here is the slide I made: 


Lastly, writing. This week for writing, we did a newsletter. I hasn't come out yet, but it hopefully will be soon. I wrote this article about young vinnies. My friend (Tash) is also doing one about young vinnies so please read hers too. This is mine:
Thank you for reading my blog. What part of this blog  did you like the most? Do you think the walk through nz should be a real place?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post