Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Kaupeka news

 Kia ora koutou! Welcome back to my blog. This week I will be sharing about, Writing, Reading and Health and P.E. But first, the one that links to the title, WRITING!

This week for writing, we were tasked to come up with an idea for Kaupeka news. Kaupeka news is a newspaper including all the schools clubs and events that happen throughout the year. I had to come up with and idea about what my article would be about. So, I chose Young Vinnies. Next week I will write the article for the newspaper about how Young Vinnies is showing service to the school by fundrasing and helping others. Please read my article when it comes out!

Now Reading. For reading this week the teachers assigned us to read two articles from the Kaupeka hub site and make notes about what we learned from each text. Then with the information we collected, next week we will create a place we think chch needs. The following words is the name of the place I am making. If you think you know what it might be then add a comment please!: The Walk through NZ.

And last thing for today, just something we did I enjoyed and wanted to share with you. In Health and P.E this week, we were given the task to put some food into their food group. This is what I did: 


Thank you for reading my blog. If you think I put something in the wrong spot, please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post