Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Chocolate for breakfast

 Kia ora koutou, welcome back to my blog.

This week we in the Tumu hub have been learning about balanced argumenmts. Our learning intention is, explore different text types, and use use language that is suitable to the topic, audience and purpose and use text features that is appropriate to the purpose. We were tasked to fill in a document about a balanced arguments text this week with the name of the book, arguments against, arguments for, and your opinion. Here is mine!!!!


I hope you enjoyed my poster. What is your opinion on chocolate for breakfast????

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Elsha,
    i really liked you blog and it was very interesting i think that chilran can a choclate only like maybe a milo or nutella on toast or pancakes so i agree with you have a great day!
    -Santara

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post