Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

Baby- Builders

Kia ora Koutou! Thank you for reading my blog today I am going to share with you my paragraph from the film partly cloudy. In our chunk, we had to include one rhetorical question, one prepositional phrase, and one hyphen. If you you don know what one is, here is what they are.

If you haven seen the film here it is:

The chunk I had to write about was 1:05 seconds into the film to 1:27. Here is what I wrote:

Up in the long blanket of bright blue sky, there was a jungle of clouds, but not just any clouds, baby-builder clouds. These clouds created babies of all sorts, human, dog, cat, chicks and more. One cloud named Misty created a Caramel brown puppy, but the puppy was so bouncy Misty had to create a bone so it would be quiet!  The cloud above Misty made a Baby Boy. This cloud was a girl and had three big buns in a line on her head. The baby cried so much The cloud had to make a football and a helmet to make it happy.Then the stalk got ready to fly away and deliver it. Will the baby make it home safely?


I hope you liked it. If you think I should change something, please tell me!!  What do you think happened after the end of the film?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post