Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

This week I made a poster about...

Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to share with you my poster that I made about how to write a quality blog post,  and write a quality comment.

Our learning intention this week is, identify key words which when comnbined with prior knowledge, will help with understanding. Our learning intention is there so that we will focus on that and make it our goal.    

My poster had to include the steps to making a good blog and what each of those steps meant. I drew arrows leading to a little blurb about the topic. After some color, the poster was finished.

Here is my poster that I have made. If you don't know what the B's mean on either side of the title, it is the blogger logo. I did my poster on paper to be creative, instead of digitaly.


Thank you for reading my blog today. I hope you enjoyed looking at my poster and seeing all that I have learnt about how to make a good blog post.

What was your favourite bit about my blog?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsha,

    Nice job creating this poster. I can see some really useful information on your poster that you will be able to come back and read again. It is a little bit hard to read maybe you could take a clearer picture.

    I hope that you remember to use all these ideas when you write all your blog posts.

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Elsha,
    That was a really cool poster. You added all the things you need for a good blog post. Also the poster is awesome! I am sure that anybody can write a good blog post with that information.
    Heikona Quinn💖

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post