Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

How to write a....

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to share with you how to write a quality blog post.

First, you need to write the title. The title needs to be catchy to hook the reader in. For example, 'I opened the door and saw something I could not explain, a...'

Next is the introduction. You explain your topic to the reader. For example, 'Hello! Today I am going to tell you about my Saturday soccer match.'

Then, you write the paragraphs you need to tell your story. You can choose how many you do, you might only need one if you have a picture.

After that, you add in the conclusion, it will conclude your blog with a breif summary of your topic. For example, 'Paris is a beautiful city, with so many things to see and do.' That is a conclusion.

Lastly, you end your blog with a question, like, 'Have you ever played soccer?',or, 'What is your favourite sport?' The question is to encourage comments.

For my conclusion, the five things you need for a good blog is, title, introduction, paragraphs, conclusion and question.

Have you learnt something new from my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post