Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

PBL learning term 4

This term we have been doing history in NZ for our PBL. So far we have done 5 tasks, and for each one of them we have needed to Learn, Create, and share each topic. I have done, War, Natural Disasters,  Early settlers, Medicine and Parihaka war. Here is my create for the topics

 By Dakota, Elsha, Molly and Zoe

Train Disaster By, Alexis, Dakota, Elsha, Molly and Zoe

War video By Me

Early Settlers By Me

                     
Medicine By Me

















Which Creation is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post