Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

I baked something without knowing what it was...

Kia ora! Welcome to my blog. This blog is about my reading, writing and maths from week 7. First I will share my reading.

In reading, we were learning about what is ok to skim and scan and what you have to read properly. We were given some intructuions to follow without knowing what we were making. I chose the baking one and here are the instructions we had to follow: 

I made it and it turned out to be scones: 



Next, my writing. Our writing this week was linked to our reading, about instructions. But instead, we were writing them this time. We had to choose something to write instuctions for how to do, and make them clear to read. I chose how to tie a shoelace.



And last, maths. This week we were learning about the four types of transformation. We had to create a logo that showed at least two. They are, reflection,rotation,translation,enlargment. Here is my logo for sunglasses.


I used all four of them. I used enlargment  for the one in the middle, translation when moving them around in an oval, rotation when rotating them different ways and I tried to make it the same on both sides. That is all for this blog today, thanks for reading!

What was your favourite part of this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post