Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Float your boat record makers!

For our PBL, one of our challenges was to create a boat out of tin foil, straws, tape, and plastic cups. We had 20 minutes and one group of four. My group name was The Champions. Our boat was as simple as, one upside down plastic cup in the middle of four up the right way cups. The challenge after you, make your boat was to put it in a container of water and see if it floats. If it did, you would start putting marbles into it one by one, counting each one of them.We had to try and set a record of the amount of marbles. At first, the record was made of 64, then got beaten to 91, then was beaten to 121, then was beaten by my group, the last group to put ours In at 141! I thought once we reached 124 I was dreaming, but we kept going to 141!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post